An exciting opportunity to build on your leadership skills, whilst still maintaining your multi-functional talents.
Branch IN charge is the most senior employee at the Vianet's local branch. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
A positive person, with a sound work ethic and experience is a must. If this sounds like you and you’re ready to take up a new challenge, apply now!
- Direct all operational aspects including customer service, human resources, administration and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Plan and execute several sales and marketing activities with a view to realizing the set sales targets.
- Develop marketing activity plan in coordination with Marketing Department.
- Conduct local level marketing activities to increase reach and awareness.
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Follow up with service providers to make sure that service delivery tasks are completed within SLA (Service Level Agreement) and escalate any issues or discrepancy.
- Results driven and customer focused
- Ability to meet sales target
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
- Multi-tasking abilities and good problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality