- Plan, evaluate, and revise curriculum, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula and on career issues
- Manage operations of the pastry and bakery section
- Prepare a wide variety of Bakery items including variety of bread, pastry, cake, doughnuts, cookies, pie, etc.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Ensure Culinary Standards and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
- Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues, known safety hazards, or unsafe practices and procedures to supervisor immediately
Please inbox your CV and letter of intent in [email protected] by 15th September, 2020.
Suitable candidates will be called for a meeting with Academic Council of the College.