PayPay is looking for a Back-end engineer to work on our payment system to deliver the best payment experience for our customers.
- Design large scale systems with high complexity to support our high throughput applications.
- Understand how to leverage infrastructure for solving such large scale problems.
- Develop tools and contribute to open source wherever possible.
- Adopt problem solving as a way of life – always go to root cause! Support the code you write in production.
- Experience in using Java under professional environment, or if you are non-Java user, excellent skills in generalized programming languages, such as Scala, Python and Go.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and distributed cache.
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and object oriented programming.
- In-depth understanding of concurrency and distributed computing.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or 5+ years equivalent experience in SaaS platform development.
- Experience with implementing platform components such as RESTful APIs, Pub/Sub Systems, Database Clients.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Experience in working for system development in finance, payment, or similar industries
- Experience in system design, development of web system which handles massive amount of transactions or requires scalability
- Language ability in Japanese and English is a plus (We have a professional translator but it is nice to have language skills)
- Experience in microservices
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a CV, a cover letter, and a recent photograph by before January 12th, 2022 to [email protected]
Please be noted the above vacancy is posted by Fourth Valley Concierge Japan and Lead X Nepal on behalf of PAYPAY.
For More Details Please "CLICK HERE"