These are professional openings requiring a minimum of 2 years of experience in the software industry. Currently, we are seeking skilled and passionate development all-rounders to be key players in our dynamic team involved in the research and development of leading enterprise products and services globally.
The ideal candidate will have extensive development experience working on enterprise grade SAAS applications. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. You should be ready and excited to learn and implement new technologies.
- Analyze product requirements and design/implement solutions to meet the same
- Maintain, troubleshoot and enhance large scale enterprise applications
- Evaluate application performance and determine any applicable improvements
- Participate in the evolution of our technologies and practices, occasionally pitch new technologies that you believe in, and participate in workshops to learn new skills
- Utilize various open source technologies
- Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
- Build independent scripts, web-based tools, micro-services and solutions
- Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Bash etc.
- Configure and manage data sources/solutions like PostgreSQL, Redis, Hadoop, Athena etc.
Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- Fluency in
programming in core Python on Linux using OOP concepts with focus on data
analytics (Pandas, NumPy) and visualization (Bokeh, Matplotlib, Plotly)
with big data solutions, Hadoop and machine learning is highly desirable
working with web services using REST APIs
knowledge of relational and NoSQL database systems
knowledge of R and Cloud Services (AWS preferred)
attention to detail while implementing technical specifications
- Ability to
work effectively with large code base using version control tools
- Ability to
work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master
diverse technologies and techniques
thinker, strong analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills
verbal and written English communication skills
to work in flexible hours overlapping with US office hours, if needed
attitude and strong work ethics
* Remuneration and benefits will be based on experience and will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Candidates can also send their resume directly to [email protected].
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject of the cover