MAW Invites applications for the position of AV Sales Manager.
- Execute institutional sales plan/Target/Visit
- Forecast and assist the sales team for stock planning
- Meet sales targets/objectives on quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and maintain institutional relationships with the key governmental ministries and private sector individuals and business houses which ultimately results in the placement of MAW Music’s instruments and products within their institutions
- Develop relationships with schools, colleges, centres of influence and other key influencers in the academic community such as technicians and financial resources for the school
- Ensure MAW Music products are specified on the tender documents as set forth by our partners
- Timely communication regarding the tenders that are out in the market along with their submission deadlines to the Executive Director
- Have details idea and experience in Tender works & able to handle tender related works
- Completion and Submission of tender along with all the required documents
- Experience with maintaining PR Skills/ positive relationships with institutional businesses and government agencies.
MAW practices fair recruitment practices and applies non-discrimination policies. MAW also seeks connection of the candidate with MAW Values on Customerization, Performance, Growth, Accountability, and Openness.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] by 26th October, 2021.