Required Nos: 1 each for 2 Village Health Units
- Jagat, Chum Nubri Gaun Palika, Ward No. 3, Sirdibas, Gorkha
- Lhokpa, Chum Nubri Gaun Palika, Ward No. 6, Sirdibas, Gorkha
Start date: October/November 2021
- As ANM/CMA, the employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Provide prompt and proper health service to the patients.
- Provide maternal and child health along with family planning services.
- Provide health and nutrition education.
- Provide treatment of minor injuries, first aid in emergencies and disasters.
- Keep correct record of demographic details of all the patients who visits the health post.
- Take proper care of all the medical tools and equipment provided by the employer.
- Take proper care of all the medicines provided by the employer.
- Keep proper record of all the medicines supplied by the employer.
- Attend health issue meetings in the district headquarters as required.
- Participate in all the health and sanitation trainings conducted by the employer or the local government.
- Support the HALO team.
- Maintaining environmental sanitation of health post.
Work Experience Requirement:
- Minimum of one year experience in working in the health sector like health clinics, health posts, hospitals, etc.
- Experience in working/living in the field.
Other skills needed:
- SBA (Skill Birth Attendant) training preferred (for ANM).
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate tasks and responsibilities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with patients and the health team.
- A compassionate and caring attitude
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.