This role requires somebody who has interest on both web and mobile testing. You would need to closely work with product and development teams to improve the quality of the product.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plan.
- Execute test cases in multiple environments (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Writing tests cases based on identified scenarios.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Good knowledge software testing process.
- Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Rapidly growing globally successful company
- Attractive salary- No bar for qualified candidate
- Small, focused team of highly talented professionals
- Solve interesting real-world problems for real people
- Lunch and transportation allowance
- 5 working days per week
- Work from home facility
- Open door structure – Flat hierarchy and fun working environment
- Provident Fund, Dashain Bonus, Overtime allowance
- Stimulating and challenging environment
We highly value well written cover letter which tells us more about who you are, what you value, and why you care about your work. Please be authentic and personal.
Learn more about New IT Venture https://www.newitventure.com/en/about-us/
To apply send your updated CV at [email protected] before 04/05/2021