Reports To: CAD Manager
- Create detailed CAD output based on client specifications
- Creates, reviews and revise drawings for architectural, civil, mechanical, plumbing, furniture, structural, electrical and electronics construction plans and as-builts for all project types whether based on surveys or base maps and other available data.
- Create technical drawings based on given specifications and calculations. Gathering drawings and specifications, calculating material and equipment requirements
- Knowledge of ISO standards 13567 for architectural drawings
- Create and revise floor plans and technical drawings for interior spaces using AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Familiarity with CAD and drafting software and tools
- Work closely with CAD Manager to ensure that all drawings are completed on time and to the required standard
- Maintain project files and ensure that all drawings are properly documented and archived
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that project requirements are met
- Ability to manage work pressure and strict deadlines
- Excellent drafting, technical, and mechanical skills
- Tell the truth - talk in an open, reliable and trustworthy way. Does what he/she says will do. Follows company policies and procedures even when unsupervised. Seeks assistance when unable to clearly understand instructions. Keeps sensitive company information confidential. Reports violations of company policies in an objective and timely manner.
- Produces work that requires little or no correcting. Uses tools to manage performance such as checklist, tracker, timelines or targets. Follow the KOP consistently. Demonstrates a sense of urgency in executing tasks and completing projects. Accepts feedback and follows all agreed action items from supervisor and colleagues.
- Completes all of the required aspects of a task and/or project (thoroughness). Creates plans of action and contingencies before executing a task. Come up with a solution rather than only focusing on the problems. Reports errors and anomalies in the output/process to the supervisor in a timely manner. Seeks out or accepts additional work or responsibilities. Share creative ways to help improve quality or project output.
- Listens and acknowledges ideas and opinions of others. Contributes to group discussions and problem solving. Carries fair share of the workload. Observes tact when disagreeing with company policies, instructions or opinions. Apologizes when one offends another and takes ownership for his/her mistake. Takes action to resolve conflicts and disagreements with co-workers.
- Notifies supervisor when unable to report to work. Displays a "can-do" attitude . Takes accountability on his/her performance and finds ways to improve it. Finishes projects as scheduled and avoids putting off work until the last minute. Does not sit or stay idle after completing a task. Keeps emotions in check when angry, stressed or overwhelmed. Does not abandon objectives and goals. Does not make excuses for performance issues.
The role presents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience in applying the latest 3D technology in the field of CAD."