As a part of your job description and role at Annapurna Media Network (AMN), you will be a part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team. You will be responsible to drive the success and continued growth of AMN.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand AMN's advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to them.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment and retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
- Comply with the sales target as set out by the management and take full responsibility of the sales target assigned to you and report monthly progress of the same.
- Work to maximize sales and meet quotas in the short and long term.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all clients in the executive's portfolio.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to the following email address: [email protected]