- Responsible for round the clock monitoring of the network infrastructure
- Have deep knowledge to use and operate Optical instruments , ODN Products. Mainly Splicing Machine, OTDR, FDB, JCs, Power Meter, PLC Splitter, EDFA, FTTH network design and WDM EDFA.
- Monitor the Optical network issues deployed in the different location and forward the issue to respective vendor and technician.
- Detect and respond to alarms, open tickets, assist with troubleshooting as required
- Contribute to a daily activity report and support troubleshooting activities as required
- Monitor the Fiber Trunk link connection for ISP headed and escalate the issue to designated teams
- Take care of fiber splicing inside Point of Distribution premises and rectify fiber optic problem areas.
- Conduct timely inspections to make sure that faulty fiber optic system does not destabilize its performance.
- Keep track of the signal strength of different devices including SFP to provide adequate performance.
- To maintain and prepare the audit report of network design from third party vendors.
- Google MAP or any geographical mapping software to track the FTTH deployed equipment’s.
- Coordination and reporting to Supervisor.
- To analyze overall optical power budget of Distribution Network.
- Outdoor duty allowance etc.
Note: Anyone having the experience in telecom industry and with similar role will be prioritized.