The role involves strategic demand planning for sales, managing people, customer satisfaction, leveraging technology and improving processes. Associate Vice President RSB reports to the CEO.
The primary responsibility of an Associate Vice President Retail Sector Business Unit (RSBU) is to lead and direct the RSB Unit (which includes Pre - Sales Team, Post – Sales Team & Support Team) to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives of the business unit. Associate Vice President RSB will be responsible for the direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including market competitiveness, pricing, compensation, and swift service delivery. The role involves strategic demand planning for sales, managing people, customer satisfaction, leveraging technology and improving processes. Associate Vice President RSB reports to the CEO.
- Provide detailed and accurate annual Sales forecast of all three sub business units i.e., Cable TV, WiFi& Cable Internet
- Ensure actual realization as per Sales Forecast
- Finding leads and identifying prospects in terms of large volume potentials like Residential Medical College, Housing Colonies, Apartment Buildings, Business Complexes, etc., new place for potential branch office and/or new place for Subisu Retail Franchise
- Manage the heads of all three business units viz., Cable TV, WiFI and Cable Internet which also includes branch offices and franchisewho are actually responsible for personnel of their units, daily operations, sales and overall management of all the sub units
- Monitor the management contracts with franchise and maintain sales record of each unit including branch office and franchise separately
- Monitor the coordinationof unit heads with franchise and Subisu Accounts Department to ensure timely payment to Subisu and timely repayment to franchise
- Overlook the process of hiring; training, mentoring and supervisionof staff each sub units.
- Responsible for realization from existing and new monthly recurring charges.
- Lead and assist the post-sales (collection) team and presales team (Agreement and initial billing) team to achieve their goals/Target.
- Overlook the Customer Satisfaction Survey once every quarter and work towards maintaining that CSI at above 85%.
- Furnish Progress Report to CEO – 2 times every month.
- Travel to Branch Office/customer/prospect destinations and arrange/manage meets, operations and sales as per plan.
- Lead all three sub-units of Retail Business teams to achieve the set goals/target(s).