Are you passionate about developing state of the art web and mobile app solutions? Do you want to work with the award winning Development team?
Associate Project Manager is a managerial position that works closely with the Development department to ensure that projects are developed and delivered timely with necessary quality and within project budget, and as per SRS document. The position is responsible for managing projects effectively, managing resources efficiently, providing technical inputs to the development team and implementing project development processes.
- University Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent in relevant stream
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in similar role
- Good technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent project management skills
- Resource utilization, resource planning and client handling skills
- Experience with Project Management Software such as JIRA
- Agile development experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali
- University Master's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Scrum Master Certification
- Possess a balance of technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills that helps in analyzing situations and decision making
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior work experience in the development of international projects
- High level of personal and professional integrity and strong professional ethics
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Project Planning:
- Involve with digital strategist from project initiation phase to build the SRS document, wireframe and storyboard of the project, if required
- Understand project requirement document and prepare task list
- Plan the team members for the project, and assign/delegate project tasks to team leaders, developers, designers and quality analysts
- Ensure that resources are planned for incoming projects
2. Project Development:
- Assure the quality control of the projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Analyze risk for the project and plan for its mitigation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Communicate with the clients throughout the project development and provide them with timely updates
- Conduct daily meetings with team leader, programmers, designers and quality analysts to track the project and plan for the day, and prepare meeting minutes
- Report the status of each project to the supervisor by preparing weekly project status report
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report on status of resource utilizations
4. Team Coordination:
- Take full ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project
- Be easily approachable and flexible in work
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perks and Benefits
We strive to make sure that our people are comfortable, happy and growing at EB Pearls. We offer:
- Insurance: We enroll our employees in the company's group insurance policy that covers both medical and accidental insurance.
- Competitive Salary: We strive to ensure that our people get competitive remuneration as per the industry standards
- Timely performance appraisal and salary reviews: We conduct bi yearly performance reviews to ensure that our people are always on top of their game and ensure yearly salary review on a timely basis.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays: PTO refers to days when you can take time away from work while still being paid your usual salary. We provide 13 business days off as festival holidays.
- Employee Recognition: We are a company led by performers and we never fail to acknowledge the exemplary performance of our people
- Social Security Fund: SSF is a contribution based social security scheme, the employee contributes 11 % and the employer adds 20% of the basic salary per month( 31% of the basic salary of employee) every month.
- Festival Allowance: We have the provision of festival allowance and provide Dashain bonus which is based on the amount of employees’ basic salary.
- Training and Development Programs: We are obsessed with constantly developing our competencies. Hence, we conduct bi-yearly performance reviews to determine the training needs for our people.
- Work on next generation technology projects
- Work with leading edge technology
Fun At EB
All work and no play is not our cup of tea. At EB, we enjoy:
- Office Events: Chat and Chew, Residential Annual Event, Team Lunch Out
- EEC Club Activities : Night outs, Picnics, Lunch Outs, Futsal, Festival Events, Pool Parties, Day out events
- Food and Coffee: Office Provided lunch and stocked pantry
- Inspiring Colleagues: Fun and friendly work environment with brilliant one of a kind team
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter along with your recently updated resume via email to “[email protected]” with “Application for Associate Project Manager” in the subject line.
Send your application via our website: