- Possess excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Be independent and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team with peers
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Be proactive and take initiative to explore new solutions
- Willing to work during odd working hours
- Fluency in English & Nepali (spoken & written)
Qualification: Bachelor Completed/Masters Running in a computer-related discipline.
- Good knowledge on Router, Switch, Firewall.
- A good grasp of communication protocols (Mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. Static, BGP, OSPF).
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): IPSec and SSL.
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) and Trunk along with Port Channeling.
- Local Area Networking (LAN), Wide Area Networking (WAN).
- Windows OS, Windows Server, Linux OS, DNS Server.
- Analytics and Troubleshooting skills in Network and Security.
- Have knowledge of IoT.
- Network design skill along with network diagram preparation in Microsoft Visio or similar product.
- Basics of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for Reporting and Documentation.
- Must have good presentation skill.
- Must have NSE1 and NSE2 certification.
Additional Requirement: Should have their own bike and License.