The role of the Associate Manager - IS is to ensure the effective day to day implementation and operations of the team including but not limited to team members performance, meeting operational objectives and KPIs whilst ensuring individual and team goals are continuously met and direct / indirect contribution towards achieving conversation rate of the business.
- Ensure the webleads are contacted within a minute by the Sales Support.
- Identify the pain points in the process, work with the team, refine them and ensure effectiveness.
- Coordinating between broker team and Sales team and planning the appropriate training.
- Maintaining team engagement between teams of different shifts.
- Stay up to date with changes in policies and keeping the team updated.
- Liasing with other departments and seeking for solutions for challenges faced by team and streamline process.
- Arrange training sessions as per team’s requirement.
- Prepare / update manuals.
- Monitoring the inbox and delegation of leads.
- Assist in Monthly report generation and communication.
- Understand the company vision and articulate that to the team so it becomes part of the culture.
- Continuous coaching regarding sales calls, email writings, mortgage industry, Australian culture.
- Auditing the files, call audit of the team.
- Effectively manage the team by transparent communication, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, managing poor performance, developing and enforcing policies, procedures and productivity standards.
- Building a team by being in charge of hiring, onboarding and training of new team members.
- Assess the staff needs.
- Conducting monthly KPIs / Performance reviews of direct reports.
- Revise the KPI parametrics based on role.
- Reporting the team’s performance and key metrics to the IS team manager and providing continuous suggestions for the improvement of the process and team.
- Identify the needs of the team then coach and mentor the team members to develop them.
- Develop the people to facilitate other parts of the Mortgage & outsource division.
- Being a role model for the team.
- Lead the teams of different shifts and maintain the engagement between team members.
- Assist to streamline the process for different shifts by coming up with ideas and removing waste.
- Attend Management meetings.
- Any other ad hoc duties as per business need.
Why join us?
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Flexible start time to complement your lifestyle.
- Training and Development budget just for you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (for you and 2 of your loved ones).
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity as per labour law of Nepal.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.
Up for a challenge? Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line "Career: Associate Manager - Inside Sales ", addressing all the essential requirements.
Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19, and will continue to do so in the coming months.