We are seeking an enthusiastic Associate IT Support Engineer to ensure our smooth IT operations in order to respond to support requests in a timely manner, be the initial reference point for all IT support-related tickets, and ensure the satisfaction of the end user with other technical duties. You are expected to exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and keep an eye to details. You will also help our employees with walk-up instant help questions as well. The more details are mentioned below;
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide first contact support of incoming requests to the service desk via telephone, ticketing system to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Provide General IT support via ticketing system and Remote assistance.
- Prioritize incidents and service requests according to defined processes to meet defined SLAs.
- Act as an escalation point for service requests requiring higher technical expertise.
- Installing and configuring hardware, software components, and application support across the organization.
- Troubleshooting windows, mac, Office365 applications-related issues across the organization.
- Act as a point of contact for onboarding new joinees across the organizational platforms.
- Act as liaison for getting approval, documentation, and assignment of privileged access on organizational platforms.
- Responsible for decommissioning users, and preparing privileged user audit reports.
- Documentation and building knowledge for troubleshooting and self-help guide.
- Enthusiastic, self-learner, self-initiator, collaborator with stakeholders.
Academics and Technical Requirements
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any relevant field.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening and questioning skills.
- Real-world experience with Mac and Windows OS.
- Office 365, OneDrive, Sharepoint, and Microsoft office application support.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent Customer service skills and prior experience is a plus.
- Working experience in administration with Zoom, Slack and MS Teams.
- Working experience on Exchange and Active Directory is an added advantage.
- Working experience with a ticketing system like zendesk, Servicenow.
- Understanding and experience with MFA and SSO (Okta)
- Willing to learn, adapt and optimize new tools we integrate as we move ahead.
- Experience with SalesForce and SalesForce Einstein is a super plus.
- Emphasis on task quality (be thorough, detail-oriented, responsible)
- Relevant Microsoft certifications would be an added advantage.
- Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Social Security Fund (SSF).
- Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication are encouraged.
- An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate.
- High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities.
- Open international work environment.
- Festival expense allowance.
- Medical and accidental insurance.
- Gymnasium/Fitness Membership.
Working at Logpoint
Logpoint is growing rapidly, we offer a challenging and exciting international work environment on the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology. We strive to deliver outstanding results in a positive, collaborative, and informal atmosphere with ample opportunity for personal growth and development.