- Follow up and coordinate with Internal Audit and solve issues on documentation and accounting immediately
- Daily checking of all accounting vouchers, ledgers, sub ledgers, cost centers on the correctness of the accounting entry and completeness of narration
- Review of Contracts & Agreements, Internal Memos, Purchase Order/Job Order and any other documents
- Review of Receivables, Payable, Debtors, Creditors, Prepaid, Provision, TDS, LC Margin, PF, Salary payable, Cash and bank Balance, and other long outstanding ledgers to be reconciled, documents to be collected and Internal Memo to be raised for approval for adjustment in Books
- Review Revenue and Capital expenditure with due respect to the budgeted amount on regular basis
- Coding of every capital expenditure with appropriate budget head for future analysis
- Preparation of monthly management reports along with other reports as required by the Supervisor
- Ensure compliance as per requirement of accounting methods generally opted by company; proper recording of transaction to ensure fair representation of periodic financial statement of company.
- Supervise team members
Interested candidates can send their CVs along with an application at [email protected]. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process. Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.