Department: Software Development
We are currently seeking an Associate Engineering Manager to join our rapidly growing India and Dubai based teams, You will be responsible for leading the development of the product, recruiting, mentoring and nurturing and engineering team typically comprised of software engineers, SDETs (QA), DevOps (SREs) and Mobile App developers. Developing market leading product in healthcare sector that solve real world problems for our customers and partners is at the heart of everything we do. Working with our product and engineering team you will be responsible for crafting high quality, scalable software, taking functional and non-functional requirements.
Effective Communication of your ideas is essential as you will be interacting with stakeholders throughout the business, you will need to be able to articulate complex technical details clearly and concisely using non-technical terms to non-technical audience and speak the language that a developer understands when talking to tech teams.
- Grow, mentor, upskill and retain a world class engineering team across Dubai and India
- Work with Product owner and Product Manager to plan and schedule to deliver new product features
- Participate in Agile product planning
- Monitor and continuously improve the SDLC processes to bring efficiency and predictability in our software delivery process
- Engage and drive technical architecture and design of new components as well as improving existing components
- Lead by example when it comes to coding, tech design, problem solving and delivering high quality code
- 1+ years of Stakeholder and people management experience
- 5+ years of Software development experience, ideally worked as Lead developer in past
- Must have managed a small cross functional team up to 6-8 peoples
- A spectrum of technical expertise in Java and other open stack technologies such as Node, Micro-services, RESTful APIs, No-SQL databases, Cloud Native applications etc.
- Well versed in CI/CD pipelines and continuous delivery of software features in Agile methodology
- Experience with Cloud computing ideally on Azure or AWS
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of container orchestration technologies, particularly Kubernetes and its ecosystem. Skills in DevSecOps and platform engineering.
- Knowledge of big data engineering, Know how around securing APIs, primarily key cloak and Open policy agent.
- Details of Monitoring and alerting of services in a production environment, and fault finding through correlation of service calls.
- Knowledge of event driven architectures and technologies
Interested candidates can send their CV directly to K[email protected]\ [email protected] .com