- Assist the programming team in developing business software’s that involve complex accounting and financial logics. This would typically involve the documentation and presentation of the core end to end business process
- Assist in preparing software documentations like functional reports, system design reports, training materials, user manuals, test plans etc.
- Work side by side with developers to move the project ahead
- Test business software, i.e., develop test cases, compare against the software outputs, document, and communicate anomalies to the reporting officer
- Provide support to software users, i.e., answer client queries relating to the use of the software and render resolutions, as required
- Understand and analyze client requirement
- Prepare detailed requirement by talking to concerned people
- Provide support to client for software issues
- Provide timely project status to concerned parties
Benefits of joining us :
Besides offering a stimulating learning experience and a competitive pay, Pioneer also offers many benefits and perks including:
- 5 working days/week
- Lunch Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Paid Leaves
- Social Security Fund
- Accidental & Medical Insurance Coverage
- Work from Home Facility
- On-site Work Opportunities
- Global Exposure
Interested candidates can send their CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
Please clearly mention the position that you are applying for. For e.g.: Application for the position of ‘Associate Business Analyst'.
Only those applications meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be shortlisted and called for interview.