Develop and implement GMP/GHK (Good Manufacturing Practice/Good House Keeping) strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridge the understanding of Quality Management System amongst management, shop floor, warehouse and consumers to address organizational efforts and initiatives of satisfying quality products to our customers.
Our Assistant Quality Manager will oversee production operational aspects of quality assurance of our product and process in the manufacturing and distributing beverages. This individual will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of quality checks and corrective measures based on company strategy and objectives.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain the (GMP/GHK) sanitary and hygienic condition in the line/plant to achieve required results.
- Monitor water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Ventura Bottlers Pvt. Ltd.'s guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as per required protocol.
- Checking and approval (RM/PM analysis) of online and incoming Labels, closures, preforms, concentrates additives etc. Analysis of Chemical parameters as required. Online process quality control from RM to FG.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per Ventura Bottlers Pvt. Ltd. Requirements.
- Maintaining and reviewing of the all related records on day to day basis.
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per Ventura Bottlers Pvt. Ltd.'s norms.
- Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer and all other measuring devices and instruments and reporting accordingly.
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc. Follow up the syrup testing schedule and maintain the specification as per norms and VB's work instruction.
- Monitor and maintain the Date coding of primary packages and dates of all RM materials.
- Maintain product hold and release system.