- Prepare the documents for development and construction of hydro projects (Survey license for generation, PPA, IEE study, contract documents, etc.)
- Manage government official works (DOED, NEA, MOE, MOPE, etc.)
- Coordinate and analyze the reports from different consultants.
- Act as the project’s point of contract for all technical as well as non-technical communications
- Establish and track project key performance indicators (schedule, cost, quality, scope) and provide inputs/corrective action to ensure progress is according to plan
- Evaluate progress reports whilst ensuring that project risk are identified and managed appropriately
Note: Kathmandu based position visit to project site as and when required