Major Roles And Responsibilities (Job Details)
Duties / Functions
Sales & Marketing
- Assist the Manager of Consumer Business, RSBU to develop plans and strategies for enhancing business and achieving the Consumer Business, RSBU IV’s sales goals, and business objectives.
- Manage the sales process, set an appropriate matrix for sales to funnel management so as to track down the weakness in the process for immediate corrective action, and keep detailed records of lost accounts for further follow-up in the future.
- Monitor the service quality in coordination with other divisions and present quarterly reports to concerned authorities.
- Assist manager to develop innovative product/packages and revenue generation programs, and to create high-performing sales collateral/tools.
- Develop and oversee a sales training program for new and existing employees. Similarly ensure sales employees are equipped with the product, system, and selling-skills training that is required to be successful.
- Market analysis to determine the product details, price, terms, and conditions for special packages and customers.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions. Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationship
- Monitor customer, market, government regulations, and competitor activity and provide suggestion plan to Manager of Consumer Business, RSBU, and other related stakeholders to define Sales Plan for the year.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities for expanding the company’s customer base and executing lead programs.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Consumer Business, RSBU IV’s sales, and enhance productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the adoption of sales technology including customer relationship management (CRM).
- Assist to develop, document, and enforce sales policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices and also streamlines sales processes
- Partner with IT/MIS leaders to identify and implement new technology and improve existing technology based on business needs so as put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the RSBU sales function objectives continually.