- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities by maintaining existing clients and developing new business prospective
- Develop and implement marketing plans, pricing strategy and conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and result
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into media business and make recommendations and decisions
- Build strong relationships with the targeted corporate house, inter-department as well as advertising agencies and business partners
NOTE: For Executive Position, we are open for all Senior, Mid and Junior level
Salary/Incentives will not be a constraint for qualified and deserving candidates.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume and cover letter via email: [email protected] or [email protected] by 21st February 2020. (Telephone calls will not be entertained)
Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted for the selection process.