Department: Information Technology
Section: Application Planning & Management
Unit: Business Support System
Duty Station: Current requirement is in Kathmandu but can be placed anywhere in Nepal as per business needs and future requirements.
Main responsibility areas:
What we offer:
- Operate and maintain the mobile services like billing system, PCRF, Roaming & interconnection, mediation, Settlement, and charging-Settlement system in an integrated platform
- Ensure quality of service of the products, tariffs, also provide technical support when needed
- Ensure the quality of real time rating and billing for both Prepaid/Post-paid subscriptions (Fixed and mobility) with agreed level of revenue assurance for all voice and non-voice services
- Ensure the quality of real time rating of Roaming, Interconnect and other settlement CDRs with agreed level of revenue assurance for all settlement partners
- Ensure smooth operation and timely maintenance of Roaming, interconnect and other settlement invoice.
- Ensure bill invoice quality to expand B2B business in the market
- Monitor system KPIs of all the Billing System nodes
- Identify/plan/implement corrective measures for errors in close coordination with the respective vendors
- Develop standard technical frameworks to provide quality service to the customers
- Develop and implement strategies for timely completion of projects undertaken
- Timely follow-up on KPIs and meet inter/intra departmental SLAs defined
- Ensure assigned project is delivered on time
- Analyse audit/reconciliations items and identify the gap in terms of security, products, systems and revenue
- Analyse/ upgrade (capacity planning) by coordinating with Vendor, Partners
- Ensure any activities performed is maintained in the database for future reference
- Ensure data/information security and adhere to the company’s code of conduct, its values and ethics.
- Identify individual targets in coordination with immediate superior and perform the work assigned with integrity
- Focus on the overall success of the company and the satisfaction of customers
- International Working Environment, Performance Management Process, Internal Opportunities, Ncell Academy, Trainings, Work – Life Balance, Flexible Working Practices, Competitive Compensation, Festive Bonus, Provident Fund, Incentives, Leave Travel Allowance, Medical Insurance, Gratuity, Communication Facilities, etc.