To look after Kathmandu dealers as well as travel in western Nepal and eastern Nepal for 10-15 days in a month, remaining 10-15 days handle Kathmandu valley. Manage existing dealers and make new dealers.
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce/Management/Marketing or a related field required.
- 4-5 yrs. + years of experience in hardcore Sales & marketing in a Pvt. Ltd Company. (Preferably Trading company) in a single company or two different companies
- Selling experience in similar fields like sanitary ware, water pumps, power tools or hardware and FMCG will be given priority
- Selling experience in Bagmati region (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Patan and surrounding areas) will be given priority
- However candidates having rich selling experience outside Kathmandu valley for western and eastern Nepal could also apply. But the base office will be Kathmandu and the candidates must be well aware of the roads in Kathmandu valley
- Must be willing to travel and develop distributors/dealers in Kathmandu and outside valley and also continuously manage their sales and collection
- Positive attitude & desire to exceed expectations
- Proficiency with email & MS office applications specially MS Word and MS Excel for efficient reporting to management
- Matured and preferably married of age 28 + already well settled in Kathmandu
- With no intentions of moving/relocating to abroad in the future
- Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights
- Overall sales strategy and execution of plans for the existing products
- Working with product development teams to manage new product development
- Managing launch campaigns for new products
- Managing distribution channels for products
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all sales and marketing efforts
- Candidate should have valid two wheeler driving license and preferably his own two wheeler to commute from his home to office.
- Must be hard working and self-motivated.
- Must take complete ownership of the work assigned to him and his team
- Must submit periodic and accurate reports to the management indicating the sales performance of the company
- Must be honest in dealing with cash
Post 1: Area Sales Manager
Post 2: Senior Sales Officer
Post 3: Sales Officer
Post 4: Direct Sales