Business Unit/Company: PBN
Department: Sales & Trade Marketing
Immediate Supervisor: Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager will be responsible for area that has been designated by JTI Nepal and CG (General Trade, Modern Trade, etc.). Region coverage and effective management of CG's sales operations and local sub-dealer partners in achieving sales, distribution & merchandising objectives in targeted outlets. She/he will Report to Deputy Sales Manager and work in close collaboration with her/his sales supervisors, JTI Management, CG Sales Management, sales administration and TME Team, and colleagues from the marketing team, as well as Human Resource, and Finance. Responsible for monitoring and implementing sales cycle plans & local programmes and local monitoring of KPI achievement.
Key Responsibility Area (KRA):
1. Program Implementational:
- The ASM is responsible to ensure that Sales and Marketing programs are effectively executed in his/her assigned territory. To ensure a synergistic environment where all sales personnel are working in an aligned manner to meet overall JTI business objectives. Ensure that all Sales Management directives are effectively carried out by teams under his/her supervision, including any reporting requirements.
2. Team Development and Assessment:
- To develop and maintain a highly motivated and competent Field Sales team. This is achieved by working closely with team members to gain a better understanding of their strengths, weaknesses and needs that will assist in their development, providing honest and relevant appraisals of their work on a regular basis while giving guidance where necessary and to formulate and map career paths to help meet subordinates career goals and aspirations. To develop a pool of talents for succession planning.
3. Sub dealer Management:
- Manage the relationship with Sub-Dealer(s) in his territory. Support sales supervisors to control and monitor inventory levels to ensure sufficient product is available to Sales Reps and the Trade. Ensure timely payment of invoices to CG from Sub-Dealer to maintain a sustainable and acceptable level of credit risk in line with finance team instruction
4. Teritory Coverage:
- Align area coverage, route plans and resources needs to achieve coverage objectives. Provide direction to sales supervisors in managing their sales reps route plans and call frequency’s to achieve the KPI targets and business objectives for the respective areas.
5. External Relationship Development:
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with external stakeholders such as political officials and local trade associations in assigned territory. This can be achieve by maintaining a cordial working relationship with all the relevant authorities and associations
6. Market Intelligence:
- To establish a market intelligence network and provide feedbacks on any relevant competitive activities. This can be further enhance if the relationship with competitors are mutually respectful and maintained at the utmost professional level.
7. AD-HOC Projects:
- Develop and manage specific projects or perform any other tasks given by Deputy Sales Manager.
Interested candidates are requested to mail their updated CV at [email protected]. Candidates are requested to mention the position they are applying for in the subject line itself