- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Architecture preferably Master's Degree in Architecture
Work Experience and Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have 15 years or more relevant working experience in building design and construction supervision projects
- Oversee teams of architects and designers to produce comprehensive architectural strategy solving for project’s needs and restrictions
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and leadership to determine architectural and design needs
- Prepare and check drawings and specifications for schemes for accuracy and compliance with appropriate current standards
- Must have high level of analytical skills, capable of quickly sensing the interests of stakeholders and acting upon accordingly, and capable in report writing both in Nepali and English
- Shall be recognized from his/her past performances
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have excellent AutoCAD Skills creating 2D and 3D Drawings, Excel, and Word
Salary and Fringe Benefits: Negotiable depending on the proven competency of the candidate.
Duration: Two years with two months probation period.
Starting date: Immediately after successful negotiation.
Interested candidates who meet all the above requirements are requested to email CV with recent photographs & expected salary to: [email protected]. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further selection process.