We are looking for a proactive Architect to take charge of all the consultancy’s projects operations and support/ participate in the completion procedures.
- Should have excellent skills of conceptualizing and transferring into drawing
- Should coordinate and verify work with the project leader
- Should have quality of giving attention to details and functions both
- Excellent drawing skills of all phases of architectural work including planning, designing, 3D Rendering using Adobe Photoshop, Sketch Up, AutoCAD and V-ray LUMION and Photoshop for rendering and presentation
- Should be visually and intellectually aware about contemporary demand and need of vernacular approaches in planning.
- Having proven experience of development of master plan articulated in details
- Good knowledge of Nepal National Building Code NBC, Planning and Building By laws and other codes and compliances
- Good analytical mind with excellent problem solving ability
- Should have knowledge on urban/ city planning and development and preferably keen in urban planning related works
- Should be able to work independently and with flexible timings
- Working knowledge with Integrated Urban Development Plan IUDP and Land pooling is highly appreciated
Interested and qualified professionals meeting the above criteria are invited to send their application along with most recent curriculum vitae and copies of academic qualification and scanned citizenship to email@example.com latest by August 28, 2019.
We offer attractive remuneration packages for deserving candidates. Qualified female are encouraged to apply.