Department- Compliance and Operation
Machnet is looking for an Application Support Engineer responsible for the full life-cycle of incidents and problems.
- Receive customer’s query and act positively/promptly to the tickets/requests registered.
- Involve in preparation of technical documents and its review. This also includes assurance of accuracy of the document.
- Initiate maintenance to customer’s site timely and suggest for corrective measures.
- Perform any other job-related duties incidental to the work.
- Maintain effective control mechanism for transaction monitoring and release
- Ensure all procedures, regulatory and compliance requirements are strictly followed.
- Evaluate business activities to assess compliance risk and report to the supervisor.
- Provide suggestion and feedback on the audit processes and practice to strengthen the compliance program.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll work with a team of brilliant engineers like yourself here in Nepal and globally along with our innovative product and biz leads, delivering innovative new products
- Your work and product will have a direct impact on making payments world a better place
- You’ll use creativity to solve new challenges and problems. There will never be a dull day
- You’ll have a key role in shaping the engineering culture and future of this company
- You will have an un-limited career growth as we are very ambitious on our future
Diversity and Equity
Machnet is committed to having a workforce that is reflective of the diversity within Nepal and Globally. We encourage applicants from racialized communities, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation and gender identity, and all those who can provide different perspectives and contribution to the diversification of Machnet.