Views: 590 | Apply Before: 4 days from now
|Experience Required||:||Not Required|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Writing Presentation Interpersonal Communication|
The main responsibility of an Android Developer is to develop applications for devices that are powered by the Android operating system. In addition, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types.Job Responsibilities
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users & data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company & standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company & across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to [email protected]