Role of Position:
The Admission Officer’s job duties include serving as a source of information for potential applicants and helping them with the admissions process.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve admission targets
- Processing Applications (checking and assessing on the basis of requirements) – Paper Based/Online
- Handling CRM Panels – Admissions + Complete Agent Panel (Checking Applications, Uploading Offers, Defer Request, Deposits, Refunds, and Accommodation etc.)
- Answering telephonic queries from the branches/Universities/Sub Agents/New Tie up Enquiries
- Handling E-mails and responding back (Branches/Universities etc.)
- Checking Applications on Universities Portals and updating branches with the status accordingly.
- Uploading Offers/Decisions/Deposit Slips on CRM
- Chasing branches for Pending documents
- Chasing sub agents for the conversions
- Chasing Universities for the Applications outcomes
- Handling Agency Agreements – Filling the tie up forms and sending to the universities
- Meeting students (Kathmandu) and filling their application forms
- Prepare and send MIS/ Reports in prescribed formats
Salary and benefits: Global Opportunities Pvt. Ltd. offers a competitive salary structure as per the experience and profile of the candidate. We are an equal opportunity employer.