- Serves as the Admission / Counsellor Head in the Office under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer. The Admission / Counsellor Head job duties include serving as a source of information for potential applicants and helping them with admissions process.
- Processing Applications (checking and assessing on the basis of requirements), uploading offers, Deposits, Refunds and Accommodations etc.
- Checking Applications on Universities Portals and chasing Universities for the application outcomes.
- Provide a counselling service for potential candidates on student visa application in specific country and have depth knowledge in admission and visa application process.
- Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
- Prepare and provide information about colleges, universities and courses details to clients for their overseas study need and convert the lead into our clients and meet the individual business target
- Assist students with entire application process and help them reach their destination country.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleges and students. Result –oriented and able to work under pressure to achieve goals and committed to work on long term. Flexibility over working hours.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and a resume - not to exceed 3 pages - and any other documentation that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed in the full job description. Please provide names of two references and their contact numbers and email addresses as well.
Applications must sent their application by electronically to: email@example.com