You will play a key role in assisting the school leaders in finance, human resource management, stakeholder management and general administration of the school. You will supervise a small team of Executive and Administrative Staff (EAS) to achieve excellence in school administration and operations.
- At least 2 years administrative experience, excellent communication and organisational abilities and IT skills. Some experience in a managerial or a supervisory role will be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and communication skills, as well as the ability to lead and work well in teams.
- A dynamic and motivated individual with a keen interest in continuous improvement and work excellence.
- Supporting in aligning the objectives and work plan to the overall objectives of the college to meet the college’s strategic needs.
- Supporting the college leaders in developing and maintaining positive relationships with the schools’ stakeholders such as parents, vendors, and the public, etc.
- Overseeing and managing the school’s budgeting process and financial operations, for example, budget exercises, asset and inventory tracking, handling audit queries, etc.
- Managing the administration of overall procurement processes in college to ensure compliance with MOE guidelines.
- Provide assistance to the Admissions Officer as required.
- Providing administrative support to staff within the school as necessary and distributing work to the reception/admin staff as necessary.
- Ensure the smooth running of the school office is maintained
- Be responsible for the delegation of general administrative duties
Salary: Open for discussion (We will not offer less than your current salary)
Please send your CV along with an application letter highlighting your experiences and interest in joining our team at : [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.