The main purpose of the job is support in smooth operation of NHSSP Office in Province.
- Managing the official e/mails and document system (e/filing of incoming and outgoing letters with reference)
- Managing the telephone system: answering the calls, taking messages, call logs of international calls etc
- Filing and reporting of staff leave request
- Greeting visitors in a welcoming environment and being their first point of contact for queries
- Maintain updated record of current electronic address book of programme contacts (government counterparts, programme consortium, programme team, external development partners) that is regularly updated by Programme Support Officer
- Support in photocopying, scanning and printing of documents, including quality printing and distribution as needed
- Supervise cleaning, plumbing, water supplies for the office
- Responsible for regular maintenance of office and office equipment e.g. water/electricity supply, officer general repair, printer, photocopy machine etc. Keep the maintenance log up to date
- Support in typing, printing and formatting of official letters, documents
- Management of office supplies, stationery, toiletries and pantry
- Responsible for local contract management and renewal
- Ensure UKaid/NHSSP branding and visibility in official communications: letters, document, banner and leaflets etc.
Inventory Management, Logistic support and procurement:
- Responsible to maintain and update assets register for field office (provincial)
- Responsible to assist programme team members in logistics management.
- Liaise with Office Manager in all logistics arrangements for meetings, workshops, training and others events of NHSSP.
- Ensure, meeting/workshop registration and alignment with invoices.
- Responsible for managing normal tea, coffee and lunch requests for official meetings as approved
- Responsible for daily office vehicle mobilisation locally as per request and in coordination with Province Lead Coordinator.
- Responsible to ensure compliance of vehicle policy for vehicle management
- Procurement of office goods and services as approved by the authorities
- Responsible to maintain procurement policies and compliance as required
- Coordination with Office Manager in the process of procurement
- Keep Log of distribution of office supplies/stationeries (requisition slip)
Account/ Finance Support:
- Responsible for collection of invoices against office utilities, vendors, suppliers, consultants etc. and timely payment
- Responsible for ensuring that all the invoices and supporting documents are checked verified before making payment
- Responsible for compliance of financial policy and internal control system while making payment
- Prepare and disburse advance payment for staff field visit, programme meeting and workshops
- Follow up of outstanding advances and ensure for timely settlement
- Financial/accounting support for Programme during meeting, orientation and workshop as required
- Support to prepare monthly forecast for operational and programme expenses based on annual workplan.
- Responsible to maintain books of account based on provincial programme ledger heading in Excel (standard template).
- Responsible for reconciliation of advances, bank and cash balances, verification with Central Office Account
- Responsible for preparation of monthly account based on standard template.
- Financial reporting (electronic and hard copy) to Central Office office with complete set of account reports monthly.
- Responsible to safe custody of cash, cheque books and other official valuables.
- Work in close coordination with Administrative and Finance Team in Central Office
- Responsible to report immediately in case of financial irregularities if notices to the line management
- Be aware of NHSSP Policies and ensure compliance in conducting duties
- Ensure safety and security of office premises
- Responsible for office keys
- Ensure compliance of NHSSP security system, policies and procedures