Swatantrata Abhiyan Nepal (SAN) is seeking a competent individual for the position of Administration and Finance Officer. Interested Candidates are requested to apply.
- Maintain project related book-keeping and accounting process and official income and expenses
- Review advance request and settlement from the project team for implementation of the program
- Produce monthly financial status report to share with partner, senior team and executive board
- Prepare statutory and project related periodic financial audit and facilitate audit process
- Educate project team on the financial process requirements and procedures
- Support the Office in Charge on the need for amendment and adoption of new policies, procedures on financial management
- Vendor dealing, negotiation and preparation of comparison sheet for vendor selection
- Preparation of salary sheet, tax calculation and ensure timely transfer of salary, gratuity, social security of employees and deposit of statutory taxes
Benefits and Conditions:
- The position is a contract-based position with an initial contract of 3 months, subject to renewal for continuation of one year.
- Salaries and benefits are as per the project provision.
- Other facilities will be as per SAN’s personnel policy.
- A competent candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Academics - Bachelors in Business Studies or Business Accounting
- Have at least two years’ experience of accounting or auditing, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Can demonstrate good accounting skills, knowledge of standard accounting principles, knowledge of taxation, legal provisions, and requirements
- Have team engagement ability, good communication skills with team members, ability to lead
- Ability to communicate in English
- Trained in operating accounting software (We are using FAMAS)
- Skills in budgeting and maintaining internal control
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV and Cover letter (No longer than 2 pages) in mentioned mail address: [email protected]
No phone inquiries will be entertained.