Views: 1216 | This job is expired 3 weeks ago
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 2 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Interpersonal Communication Administration Recording|
1. Assist Operations Manager in supervising daily operations of the school campus.
2. Respond promptly to requests for building maintenance, repairs,cleaning needs, etc. and for the implementation of ongoing projects to address and resolve needs and problems
3. Supervise team leaders, Ground staff and Housekeeping staff for the day-to-day operations of the campus, including following are implemented and carried out in a manner consistent with TBS policies.
4. Compile information necessary to ensure all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time, including (and as applicable):
5. Help in collect, analyze, and prepare project reports to prepare a budget for the Operations Department
6. Maintain a schedule for the term breaks to check the fixed assets, inventories and resources; and submit the report accordingly to the Resource Department and Operations Department. Maintain and update a log for any new fixed asset or write offs.
For detailed job description and person specification, please visit our school's website "HERE"
This job has expired.