ITONICS offers challenging and varied tasks in an innovative and growing company with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making, and cutting-edge technologies. We provide you with attractive opportunities for your personal development and space for your ideas and input. You will be part of a highly motivated team.
As an Admin Officer, you will play a critical role in managing, organizing, and running the company's operations smoothly on a day-to-day basis. We welcome highly energetic individuals who have the capability to work efficiently under pressure, manage multiple tasks responsibly, and are enthusiastic to pursue a career in the administrative field.
- Coordinate and manage logistics and office resources.
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails actively.
- Aiding with visitors as needed.
- Direct and coordinate administrative and operational processes as required.
- Support in recruiting and inducting new staff.
- Provide assistance to the manager as per requirement.
- Supervise office cleaning, repair, and maintenance of equipment.
- Prepare regular administrative reports.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Preferred at least one year of experience in related field.
- Ability to collaboratively work in a team environment.
- Proficient computer skills (Email, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to do multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactiveness and capability to take the initiative.
- Eagerness to take responsibility and ownership when required.
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working environment with foreign managers.
- Competitive salary (Greater than the market for deserving candidates).
- 5 working days a week.
- Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home.
- Free Lunch from a nearby restaurant.
- Paid leave, sick leave, vacation leave, work-from-home facility, mourning leave, paternity leave, maternity leave, and Social Security Fund.
- Refreshment, recreational, and team-building activities (Comparatively higher than other companies).
- Health and Domiciliary insurance of Rs. 3 lakhs and 15 thousand respectively per annum.
- Free snacks that you can enjoy at any time.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Appreciation gifts for all your hard work.
- Birthdays and work anniversary celebrations.
- Rewards and bonuses are based on performance.
- Extra activity: Cricket, Futsal every week, Table Soccer, Basketball, and Table tennis board are at the office.
- Salary Provided Based on Experience. No bar for Deserving Candidates.
- Candidates who have previously applied for a job at ITONICS but were not shortlisted for interviews are also encouraged to apply.
- Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offering you a handsome salary.