- Search of related tender notices from daily newspapers, Nepal tender site and tender documents from PPMO bolpatra/egp site. Update the files on daily basis.
- Coordinate with leading sales staffs while complying with customer requirements (tender technical specifications) and create solutions and develop strategies in order to achieve the ultimate goal of securing winning bids.
- Communicate with the procurement officer of different institutions regarding the information/queries of published tenders and upcoming tenders to prepare the documents accordingly and avoid any mistakes.
- Communicate with the respective principal company regarding the tender and negotiate for the best deal to win the bids.
- Preparation of overall bidding documents are ensuring its submission within stipulated time frame.
- Organize, Maintain and update customer (tender opening results) databases by keeping in appropriate filing order of ongoing and closed tenders regularly to track later in both hardcopy and soft copy.
- Documentation, filing and indexing of the contract papers.
- Prepare all the necessary documents to complete the winning bids/deals (from placing purchase order to company till delivery of the consignment to the customer).
- Support the new staffs to understand the products and make environment friendly
- Maintaining the products’ profile. Updating the new and existing customer about the new features and updated model of products.
- Corresponding both national and international personnel via e-mail and telephone regarding the queries of the products we deal, their supply to the customer and the import of the same from the different companies.
- Compose and draft the business letters and prepare various business documents such as quotations, purchase orders, proforma invoice and agreements.
- Prepare the installation report format, Service reports format, agreement papers, travel plan format for sales officer and staffs and filing them in order.
- Provide quotations to the customers and collect purchase orders from them and forward to account department and the inventory for further processing.
- Co-operate to the other departments by providing necessary information they want.
- Handle petty cash account and make a list of expenditures and submit to account section on regular basis.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their resume with an application and photo for related position to [email protected] within 4th August, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.OR,