Age: Not exceeding 45 years
Duty Station: NGF Office, Kathmandu
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management with 5 years experience in similar position or Master’s Degree in Management with 2 years of experience in similar position.
- Familiar with Accounting Software
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, accounting processes and administration skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications and having excellent command over written and spoken English and Nepali Language.
Brief Job Description:
- Perform all administrative activities under the guidance of Supervisor
- Create and implement financial policies and processes for operational efficiency
- Oversee budget preparation, planning, and tracking
- Ensure financial records are up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes
- Contribute to financial audits
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices