Machnet is looking for an executive who is good with calculation and is aspirant to learn. A dedicated accountant who is interested in core accounting and organized to document the recordings.
- Recording, Documenting and filing of accounting transactions of the Company.
- Preparing of bank reconciliation statement.
- Raising invoices, preparing bank reconciliation, monitoring receivable and payable, estimating fund requirement and preparing fund requisition; and others as required statement for collection of funds.
- Ensuring all taxation and statutory compliance of the Company
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Preparing monthly accounting and financial performance reports and such other accounting and financial reports as necessary and quarterly budget variation report
- Assisting with management of inflow and outflow of funds from the system including test wires, transaction wires, transaction refunds, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Five working days a week
- Insurance Plan, PF and gratuity
- Outings and team bonding activities
- Learning and Development Opportunity
- Timely Performance Review and Appraisal
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at [email protected] by July 11, 2020.