- Following the Accounting Practices, strategies, Policies, Systems, Practices, Formats, Template’s
- Checking of Expense Vouchers and Scrutiny of Ledgers
- Co-ordinating with Teams and getting the receivables, Payable’s statement regularly and the same to be presented to concerned department head/seniors.
- Banking & Financial activities such as presenting various trade documents to banks
- Keeping track of financial cashflow statements
- Accounting entries, participating in finalization of accounts, coordinating with auditors for audits of accounts, managing receivables through receivable payment terms like DP / CAD, LC
- Making payments to suppliers after checking all documents and preparation of MIS on monthly basis.
Tasks & Activities
Scrutiny & Checking of Expenses:
- Checking of Expenses Vouchers daily.
- Checking of Sales/Purchase Vouchers daily
- Ledger Scrutiny of Ledgers so that the accuracy pertaining to proper head of Expenses, Party Name and Bill-wise adjustment whether done or not complete on regular basis.
- Checking of Statutory compliances as to whether TDS effect considered
- Checking of TDS Receivable entries whether passed correctly or not
Preparation of reports required internally and externally
- Preparation of reports for banking compliances like – Stock statement, Quarterly/ half yearly report (FFR-I & FFR-II), UFCE report and required by bank
- Preparation of details as per requirement of Assessment of Income tax
- Preparation/checking of details for TDS payments
- Checking of Incentive entries if recorded properly or accounted properly.
- Checking if foreign exchange entries are passed properly
Checking of Debtors/ creditors statement and submission of details, age-wise.