- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Update journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to forward their resume to [email protected]