- Preparation of financial statements
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Update journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Prepare proposals and agreements with clients
- Develop new business growth strategy by identifying and connecting with new business clients in specific categories
- Focus on customer retention and satisfaction, and negotiate for the business interests
Interested candidates are requested to send their recently updated resume with expected salary and photocopies of all the required documents supporting your credentials to [email protected] within 14th November 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. local candidates are encouraged to apply.