Purpose: The position holder will be responsible for supporting in the accurate accounting and reporting of financial transactions as per the Operational Manual, Policy and Procedures. S/He will report to Finance Coordinator at Nepalgunj Field Office.
Term and Location: Fixed term employment for 3 years based in Nepalgunj Field Office.
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration or any relevant subject
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar role or demonstrable evidence of the ability to take the role
- Basic knowledge of tax laws & bylaws, procurement process and inventory management
- Effective communication skills in both English and Nepali language
- Proficient in computer skill, mainly MS office package
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism and integrity
- INGO Experience preferred
- Effectively maintain the general ledger, and the books of accounts of the field office
- Process payment requests of Field Office in accordance with Plan’s financial guidelines and statutory requirements.
- Periodically perform reconciliations and maintain subsidiary ledgers of accrual and prepayments
- Support in revising quarterly budget/cash flow forecast accurately within the due date in coordination with the Technical Coordinator/ Manager
- Support in reviewing financial reports and settlement documents to ensure compliance with the Plan policies and procedures.
- Support in dealing with tax withholding issue
- Ensuring partners’ accounting system is complete, accurate, reasonable and in compliance with system and procedures