Job Code: AO-05-HLF
Reports to: Chief Finance Officer
Apply Before: 10th July 2022
Expected starting date: 2nd Shrawan 2079 (18th July 2022)
- Sound knowledge of double entry bookkeeping system
- Complying with all accounting and financial regulations
- Recording financial transactions and details and reporting financial data
- Assisting in creating periodic reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement and cash flow statement
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Compute taxes
- Perform and assist in audits and resolve discrepancies
- Perform administrative tasks on daily basis in line with various projects and coordinate stakeholders accordingly
- Assist management and board team in decision making process by assisting in preparing budgets and financial forecast of programs
- Keep informed about current financial and accounting legislation and update projects accordingly.
- Please do not apply if you do not have minimum experience as an accountant in the I/NGO sector and if you haven’t used any accounting/bookkeeping software.
- HLF promotes workforce diversity and considers excluded groups to include women, marginalized, indigenous ethnic groups, people living in remote areas, local and differently able. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the written test and the interview. No telephone calls shall be entertained.