- Calculates, prepares and issues documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements
- Enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and bank statements
- Takes messages and communicates efficiently in team.
- File systems development and maintenance
- Schedule management for funding programs, deadlines and report initiation
- Audits accounts to make sure that payments are timely, computes interest charges and codes documents for loan officers.
- Provides customer service, accepting payments or providing refunds.
- Contacts individuals with due accounts and coordinate for collection.
- Compiles budget data and documents based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets
- Prepares monthly financial reports.
- Responds to customer inquiries, maintains good customer relations and solves problems
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Applying Procedure :
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to [email protected]