We are looking for a WordPress developer who wants to become a long-term member of our growing team. You should have an year of WordPress Development experience with strong knowledge of object-oriented programming in PHP.
- 1 year of Working Experience
- experience in WordPress theme development
- Should have at least made one theme on his/her own
- Understanding of WordPress Core Features like actions/hooks, CPT, Post-meta, Taxonomies, APIs, etc.
- Knowledge of PHP and a good understanding of advanced PHP concepts
- Good knowledge of Woocommerce & other popular plugins
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Understands Git enough to use it as a version control system
- Always will be willing to work under time bound and have always learning mentality.
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to convert provided HTML template to WordPress website
What do we offer?
✓ Insurance policy and Benefits
✓ Competitive Salary
✓ Festival & Relocation Allowance
✓ Provident Fund
✓ 5 Working days a week
✓ Flexible Working hours