Work individually and on a team to participate in all aspects of software engineering including technical design, development, testing and support.
- Design and develop production level code using Angular and many open source libraries
- Continuously look for ways to improve the performance and user experience of our product
- Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team’s code style guidelines
- Building reusable and scalable code and components
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and meetings
- Works closely with other developers.
- Comfortable using latest version of Angular JS and have experience building components
- Familiarity with Bootstrap or other similar frameworks
- Experience using source control system Git and tools like NPM.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs
- A good understanding and expertise with JSON schemas, Schema validation
Offered Salary: Best in the market standard upto NPR 50,000/month
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected]