Established in 2007 AD, we are in an exciting period of global growth and are looking for a SEO Expert to join our growing global team.
We are looking for someone who can work from home full-time with minimal supervision. This job is NOT for freshers or beginners.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implementing all aspects of SEO for the client to get results, including technical, keyword research, content and website usability
- Regular monitoring of website performance via Google Analytics, SEMrush and reporting through Data Studio on progress
- Integrating on-page and off-page SEO (link building) with content marketing. Good Knowledge with Local SEO
- Developing the keyword strategy, keyword mapping to key pages, and optimising these in order to enhance visibility in Google Search
- Link building and guest posting
- Performing competitive analysis to benchmark current SEO performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass competitors
- Employing user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Driving targeted and loyal traffic to a website
- Being updated with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices
- Report generation on regular basis and as when required
- Full-time secure job after successful completion of probation period
- Real time learning and career growth opportunities
- Flexible and dynamic work culture
- Opportunity to work with global team and Australian clients
Note: This job is only for those who can work remotely using own devices.
This job is strictly for applicants with at least 2-3 years' experience in SEO.
Email us your resume at [email protected]