Qualification and Experience
- Training in Health and safety with 10 years of experience
- Having experience in managing a team of safety engineers and officers to look after safety EHS aspects of the construction site
- Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment.
- Implementation of safety plans.
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality.
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs.
- Manages all communications with government departments in regard of safety.
- Implementation of toolbox, safety plan and reporting.
- Continuous monitoring of all safety related documents, reports and issues to keep them updated.
- Emergency planning, EHS management
- Salary is Negotiable for all the positions based on experience and qualification.