We are looking for an enthusiastic (Big) Data Engineer, who is comfortable and skilled at working with technical people to join our team. He/ she will work on a MVP prototype for detecting weak signals and trends in big data for our clients.
From the first day on you are a full member of our team and will be an integral player within our projects. We serve clients mainly in Europe providing online collaborative software solutions in a world class environment.
To apply for this role you will need to have:
- Proactiveness and enthusiastic nature
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Excellent teamwork
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong zeal towards learning
- R, Python, Apache Spark, Hadoop, machine learning, deep learning and statistics.
- BE in Computer Science, BE in IT, B.Sc. CSIT, BIM, BIT, BCA
- Very good oral and written English
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (Greater than market for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(10am-6:30 pm)
- Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home
- Free Lunch from a top class restaurant.
- Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance
- Paid leave, sick leave, vacation leave, work from home facility available
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities (Comparatively higher than other company)
- Extra activity: Cricket, Futsal every week, Table tennis board is at the office
- Salary Provided Based on Experience. No bar for Deserving Candidate
- Come on board! Our Kathmandu office is based in a town in a new and modern office building providing a world-class working environment and offer you a handsome salary.
Please send your CV, brief letter of motivation (in a cover email) as well as any writing samples to [email protected]